Parent Company is EBARA Precision Machinery Company, which again is part of the Japanese Shareholder Company EBARA Corporation. Besides Precision Machinery, EBARA Corporation holds the Fluid Machinery & Systems Company and the Environmental Engineering Company.
EBARA Precision Machinery provides leading edge products for the Semiconductor, LED, Flat Panel and Photovoltaic Industry.
EBARA Fluid Machinery provides products for diverse industries, like water pumps, fans, chillers, compressors etc.
EBARA Environmental Engineering Company provides equipment and systems for water supply, process waste and energy generation.
- was founded in 1912
- consists of the business units: Precision Machinery, Fluid Machinery & Systems, Environmental Engineering
- employs more than 16.000 people worldwide and achieved sales of 402 Billion JPY for the fiscal year ended March 2011
EBARA PRECISION MACHINERY
- is a division of EBARA Corporation, headquartered in Japan
- has more than 35 years experience in the semiconductor industry
- has achieved about 75 Billion JPY sales in FY 2011
Head office: 11-1, Haneda Asahi-cho, Ota-ku
Tokyo 144-8510, Japan
EBARA Precision Machinery
Fujisawa-shi Kanagawa 251-8502, Japan