FULL SOLUTION PROVIDER FOR VACUUM AND ABATEMENT IN THE PHOTOVOLTAIC INDUSTRY
EBARA Precision Machinery Europe provides a full scope of Dry Vacuum Pumps and Gas Abatement Systems and combines them to customized solutions for the Photovoltaic Industry. With the experience, the proven technologies and the long track record for the most demanding applications of the Semiconductor Industry EBARA can handle the customer requirements for the silicon wafer and thin film Photovoltaic industry with the outstanding features regarding reliability, cost of ownership and operational stability of its products.
ESR, ESA, EST, EV-S, EV-M SERIES
- Outstandingly low energy and N2 consumption
- Pumping speeds from 60 m3/h to 3,000 m3/h
- Vacuum levels down to 10 e-3 mbar
- Special vacuum pumps with high hydrogen pumping speed
- Excellence for particle handling of solar processes
- In combination with additional Roots blowers to expand pumping capacity
BURNER WASHER EBARA G5 AND G6-PV
- Point-of-use abatement system achieving highest abatement efficiency for waste gases including PFCs
- Ideally suited for TCO and POCl3 applications
DYNAMIC OXIDATION SYSTEMS S.DOC AND E.DOC
- Highly effective method to abate pyrophoric gases by using ambient air
- Ideally suited for SiH4 abatement up to 20 slm
- No cooling water, no fuel gas required
GAS SCRUBBER MODEL C AND C-XL
- Point-of use abatement system
- Total flows max. 1,000 slm and 5,000 slm
- Automatic inlet plunger
- Extremely low maintenance requirements
- Ideally suited for H2S/H2Se removal in CIS applications
This product portfolio fulfils the requirements in the various Solar applications, either as stand-alone products or as a combination of products together with piping, frames, accessories etc. for turnkey solutions.
STAND ALONE SOLUTIONS
EBARA’s Roots pumps (e.g. ESR80WN) ideally fit the needs for poly silicon production. EBARA’s screw pumps like AAS100WN / EST100WN meet the harsh process requirements for SiN and diffusion processes. EBARA’s G5 burner washer abatement system is the state-of-the-art technology, e.g. for POCl3 abatement in SiN processes.
OEM AND TURNKEY SOLUTIONS
EBARA’s AA200WN, ESA500WN, ESR300WN and ESR500WN Roots pumps can be combined to big pumping stations to pump down the heavy gas load of equipment for TCO processes and for amorphous/microcrystalline tandem thin film layer formation. These pumps provide the highest customer benefit in terms of uptime, energy consumption and cost of consumables.
On the abatement side for TCO and tandem thin film layer formation, the burner washer type G5 abatement and the silane dynamic oxidizer S-DOC, combined with a particle filter are the most advanced solution ensuring maximum uptime and ease of waste removal.
A very specific solution of abatement technology is required for H2S/H2Se removal in CIS processes. The tool of choice to ensure the safe handling of toxic H2Se is an Airgard water scrubber, combined with a taylor-made waste water treatment system to neutralize the toxicity.